Lidcombe Ice offers temperature-controlled warehousing over a network of 4 temperature-controlled facilities across NSW and ACT with 1870 pallet spaces of refrigerated storage.
The cold storage facilities are alarmed and monitored 24/7
The company’s warehousing services include:
• Cold storage for all types of frozen and refrigerated food products
• Long and short term storage available
• Variable storage temperature available for chilled and frozen products
• All loading / unloading docks are temperature controlled to ensure product integrity
• Order picking and assembly (pallets and cartons)
• Palletisation and shrink wrapping
• Loading/unloading of 20' and 40' containers
• Stock rotation and stock takes
• 3rd Party Accredited HACCP processes and procedures adhered to for all aspects of warehousing, transport and distribution.
We recognise that no two clients are the same – we partner with you to develop a custom solution that meets your specific organisational needs. We are committed to providing our clients with service quality that is unparalleled in the industry.
To complement our temperature controlled storage facilities we also use a reputable transport company to provide credible and dedicated support to our supply chain. We have access to a large fleet of refrigerated vehicles large and small.
The combined knowledge, expertise and corporate resources of both companies means you can rest easy knowing we will be on time, every time.